Continue to the full episode list, or search for “Songbirding” in your favourite podcast app to get started!
Experience birding by ear in this relaxed-pace acoustic exploration of bird habitats in the Great Lakes region.
Excerpts from (in order of appearance in episode):
- Episode 5, “The Juniper Flats, Part 1” along the Bruce Trail near Dyer’s Bay, Ontario. Recorded July 18, 2019.
- Episode 4, “Lindsay Tract” at the Lindsay Tract Trail near Lion’s Head, Ontario. Recorded July 17, 2019.
- Episode 10, “MTB Adventure Park” at the Mountain Bike Adventure Park near Wiarton, Ontario. Recorded July 19, 2019.
- Episode 2, “Otter Lake, Part 2” along the Bruce Trail near Cape Chin North, Ontario. Recorded July 17, 2019.
For those with high-frequency hearing loss, you may alternatively download “Songbirding Under 5kHz”.
- Recorded, engineered, narrated and created by Rob Porter.
- Creative Commons by Scott Buckley – https://www.scottbuckley.com.au/